Stand Out for Education (STANDOutEdu) is a research and educational organisation based in Cyprus, dedicated to the advancement of research and innovation. The strength of our enterprise primarily lies in our highly qualified team and its extended network of international partners. Our dynamic and experienced academics, researchers and practitioners are committed in implementing large scale co-funded projects and collaborate with organizations from Cyprus and around the world. We actively participate in the planning and implementation of national and international projects, aiming at providing innovative solutions that facilitate the development of people and the cohesion of societies. Since 2016, we are providing a series of professional and academic trainings under the scope of Erasmus+ KA1 and KA2, as well as courses, seminars and consulting services to various target groups (students, youths, teachers, policy makers, parents, adults), learners and staff of Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers and Adult Centres.
To be one of the premier research and educational organizations in Europe, recognized for its excellence in research advances and educational opportunities offered in diverse contexts and clients.
To give education a new dimension through innovative programs and instructional practices and to promote leading-edge research contributing to the betterment of education in today’s complex global environment.
– To promote next generation learning in European and international level.
– To conduct high-level research in various educational fields and develop new academic foundations and vision
– To encourage the interconnection and cooperation between societies all over Europe and worldwide
– To strengthen the role of civil society, trade unions and democratic processes towards establishing equality and social justice for all.
– To foster entrepreneurship and innovation competencies
– To promote the personal and professional development of various target groups (students, young people, professionals, adults)
– To encourage sustainable development in the frames of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Our enterprise promotes the educational activities, professional and social skills development of young people and adults in order to be able to adapt and to integrate effectively in a dynamic society. We are also committed to social integration and give equal opportunities to vocational skills learning for the most disadvantaged groups of people, those with special educational needs, social problems, and those with a high risk of social exclusion. We aim to contribute to the economic and civic growth of individuals, through lifelong education and training for personal and professional development in accordance with the current requirements of the labour market. We wish to enhance people empowerment, entrepreneurship, creativity, social inclusion and the acceptance of cultural diversity through intercultural learning. We encourage people to develop their ideas and initiatives into concrete projects and we tend to develop their creativity and entrepreneurship skills. We adopt and implement various innovative initiatives in the field of formal and non-formal education, providing information, counseling, training to both young people and professionals.